Latest topics
» RIP GUNZ 2003-2017
by Jianyu Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 pm

» Sumai vs PurpleSwag (My last game on FGunZ)
by Hanoobs Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 pm

» my gunz server The real duel Some pictures!
by Limits Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am

» Hello
by Limits Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:49 am

» nans glad rap
by happilymarried Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:51 pm

RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 pm

"have seen death too often to believe in death,
It is not an ending, but a withdrawal.
As one who finishes a long journey.
Stills the motor. Turns off the lights
Steps from the car
And walks up the path
To the home that awaits him"

-Unknown

In memoriam of GunZ: The Duel.

Some of you may know me, I'm Jianyu. But today is not about me, today is about a special friend we all had. Yes, he was a great thing while he was on this Earth, but taken at the ripe age of 14 is far too young for someone who effected so many peoples lives in such a strong way.

He's mad us laugh, made us mad, made us sad. Today, we celebrate the life of GunZ and Gladiator as a whole. We won't wallow in grief at this tragic loss, and whatever reason God decided to take him, rest assured he just needed another Angel in His arsenal.

Remember the time when Yinstyle couldn't beat Littelmotel? Remember D3ADLYGAMES and how he used to only spam groundslash>Dbf to the right? Remember ClanLeader, who used to stack tank and piss sword then just pedal like a noob? Remember Restyler? Remember the GunZ 1.5 patch?

But alas, I said we won't lament in the bad times. But it's all a matter of perspective, my friends. These times, I find rather humorous. It showed a side of GunZ thought yet not possible, however, these prospective individuals proved us all wrong. It's best to make something out of nothing, after all! Hah.

The good times, remember the ijji glad tourney? Remember how no one came close to winning except Josh and Randy? Languid gave the best shot I think besides them. Remember Pend vs Motivation? Remember Demo vs Motivation? Remember when Deviok tried making Yo-Yo Block into the """Dragonfly"""? Remember Dylan?

These are the times we need to remember and cherish, friends. I'd like to take a second and appeal to you; imagine a world without GunZ. Remember a world without experiencing all the spastics and all the noobs who play like D3ADLYGAMES. Imagine life without your Randy's, or Joshes, or Lil Dan or Wazp.

Take a moment of your life today and give us an example of how GunZ effected your life!! Share a Positive Memory!! Let's make Today (april 23 2017) official GunZ Day!! Haha Smile!!
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum