Latest topics
» RIP GUNZ 2003-2017
by Limits Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 am

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Howzer Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 am

» Sumai vs PurpleSwag (My last game on FGunZ)
by Jianyu Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

» my gunz server The real duel Some pictures!
by Limits Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am

» Hello
by Limits Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:49 am


RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 pm

"have seen death too often to believe in death,
It is not an ending, but a withdrawal.
As one who finishes a long journey.
Stills the motor. Turns off the lights
Steps from the car
And walks up the path
To the home that awaits him"

                 -Unknown

In memoriam of GunZ: The Duel.

Some of you may know me, I'm Jianyu. But today is not about me, today is about a special friend we all had. Yes, he was a great thing while he was on this Earth, but taken at the ripe age of 14 is far too young for someone who effected so many peoples lives in such a strong way.

He's mad us laugh, made us mad, made us sad. Today, we celebrate the life of GunZ and Gladiator as a whole. We won't wallow in grief at this tragic loss, and whatever reason God decided to take him, rest assured he just needed another Angel in His arsenal.

Remember the time when Yinstyle couldn't beat Littelmotel? Remember D3ADLYGAMES and how he used to only spam groundslash>Dbf to the right? Remember ClanLeader, who used to stack tank and piss sword then just pedal like a noob? Remember Restyler? Remember the GunZ 1.5 patch?

But alas, I said we won't lament in the bad times. But it's all a matter of perspective, my friends. These times, I find rather humorous. It showed a side of GunZ thought yet not possible, however, these prospective individuals proved us all wrong. It's best to make something out of nothing, after all! Hah.

The good times, remember the ijji glad tourney? Remember how no one came close to winning except Josh and Randy? Languid gave the best shot I think besides them. Remember Pend vs Motivation? Remember Demo vs Motivation? Remember when Deviok tried making Yo-Yo Block into the """Dragonfly"""? Remember Dylan?

These are the times we need to remember and cherish, friends. I'd like to take a second and appeal to you; imagine a world without GunZ. Remember a world without experiencing all the spastics and all the noobs who play like D3ADLYGAMES. Imagine life without your Randy's, or Joshes, or Lil Dan or Wazp.

Take a moment of your life today and give us an example of how GunZ effected your life!! Share a Positive Memory!! Let's make Today (april 23 2017) official GunZ Day!! Haha Smile!!
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:50 am

My-my, Jianyu. Someone had to step up to give a final speech most befitting of GunZ's history in its flash moments of the good and the bad experiences, which is what made gladiator an oh-so wonderful journey for everyone involved.

Sadly, I cannot share a positive memory, as my memory happens to only be full of them(Though I appreciate your heads up mentioning my name).
I can however tell you what I cannot recall, even if I tried my hardest, which is you beating someone significant in gladiator. Hey, this chapter has come to a close regardless and what's done is done. So, what say you and I pick up where we left off in a furious bout of Absolver? It so happens that you can hide your mug in it with a mask, so I don't have to see you eye to eye as I'm whooping you a new one.
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:43 pm

guess you got your bi-annual allowance of internet usage, good thing you won't be coming back for another 6 months and i can go back to forgetting you exist
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 am

o man. you say "forgetting", but your attitude says 'lonely and out of convo material'

6 months later and still better than your prime lol
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Gosh guys don't be so mean Crying or Very sad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 pm

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:o man. you say "forgetting", but your attitude says 'lonely and out of convo material'

6 months later and still better than your prime lol

"I'm better at a 14 year old game which you never played competitively and would use as a literal chatroom"

Very nice Costco. We're all laughing at you on skype now lol
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:52 am

Jianyu wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:o man. you say "forgetting", but your attitude says 'lonely and out of convo material'

6 months later and still better than your prime lol

"I'm better at a 14 year old game which you never played competitively and would use as a literal chatroom"(says jianyu to self)

Very nice Costco. We're(who's we?) all laughing at you on skype now lol

Indeed, no convo material at all lol

Why you gotta act like you're me and tell yourself that you never tried?
Maybe you called skype's Echo Sound test and started laughing at your own jokes in the same fashion
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:20 am

u put a lot of effort into that n i litearlly didnt even read it lol

we were talkin about u earlier and randy said "yinstyle was literally never good i cant believe he still cares", personally i dont care if u still care about the game but i do feel its kinda sad lol but i guess its ur life choices
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:32 am

Jianyu wrote:u put a lot of effort into that n i litearlly didnt even read it lol

we(Again, who's we) were talkin about u earlier and randy said "yinstyle was literally never good i cant believe he still cares", personally i dont care if u still care about the game but i do feel its kinda sad lol but i guess its ur life choices
Then how come you care about the opinion of someone like Randy lol

I don't mean to burst your WestCoastsbudz4life bubble, but you're referring to a man with a lowered self-esteem who's shit talked about your voice change(hormones) to me on Skype.

Call it caring, call it effort, call it whatever. I care to make an effort to be resourceful with my time.
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Howzer on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:34 am

I found this forum by sheer chance when I was searching up Dougie Houser and my device autocorrected it to my old username.

It's quite entertaining to see how fate lead me here after nearly a decade.

While I don't actually have any memory in particular regarding this game that I would consider "positive" considering the Gladiator "community" isn't much of a community per se that it's more of a toxic den of penniless hedgeborn...but I digress.

I would say an entertaining memory is seeing all those people you've name dropped regard you as nothing more than a remora eel, latching onto those that you could never defeat in a duel.

But I must admit Jianyu,  you really do have quite the talent for being an obsequious sycophant with little shame since those people actually did over time start to let you in their little circle even though you really didn't possess any other talent other than being a socially awkward pre-teen just wanting to fit in.

If anybody is actually curious, Jianyu actually did have weight problem in his youth,  not sure if he still does or not but considering this ancient game is still and forever will be his memento mori I'd wager his life hasn't quite progressed at all.

I'll be flying to Singapore on business for a few days,  glad that I'll have some entertainment for the time being.


Last edited by Howzer on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Classic Howzer spelling and grammar checking.)

Howzer
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 pm

only weight problem i got is no matter how much i eat i can't gain any idk why i wanna b around ~118-120 lbs but can't get there

also ur not aaron the black beast in the east go away lol the guy legit like has a family now there'd be 0% chance he'd ever waste that much time typing that shit do a lil research b4 u impersonate

if he did that'd be damn idk sad i guess but he's better than that i'm certain, it takes next lvl dedication to the (relatively) useless nip culture to move and become literally trans-jap (nakatsuji? like what?) lmao but hey we all got our life choices i hope he doesnt get nuked off the planet by NK god i couldnt imagine being fucking black in japan it'd be like jim crow america god bless him for putting himself thru that

nothin but love 4 my african brotha(s)

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Jianyu wrote:u put a lot of effort into that n i litearlly didnt even read it lol

we(Again, who's we) were talkin about u earlier and randy said "yinstyle was literally never good i cant believe he still cares", personally i dont care if u still care about the game but i do feel its kinda sad lol but i guess its ur life choices
Then how come you care about the opinion of someone like Randy lol

I don't mean to burst your WestCoastsbudz4life bubble, but you're referring to a man with a lowered self-esteem who's shit talked about your voice change(hormones) to me on Skype.

Call it caring, call it effort, call it whatever. I care to make an effort to be resourceful with my time.

only 1 of my friends is from the west coast, well 2 but one is from another game. and yea didn't you also do this to Will where you say randy was talking shit about him? we were legit just talkin about that like a week ago speak of the devil. that's some liek 8th grader shit or somethin tho lmao we r all laughing again btw, randy tellin me now how u'd pst him askin for tips and he'd tell you a bunch of bullshit n u'd worship the ground he walked on

but hey that's all in the past dont think i hold it against u we were kids dude, takin a literal childrens game seriously (well i never did but every1 else did [still does?...] i guess lol) good times all around

BI-DECADEL-LY REMINDER: I WAS TIER 9 ON AB'S LIST AND U WERE TIER 3 LOL U WERE MEIZU SASAKI / CLANLEADER / MUGEN / QUOTH (AUSSIE DAN) TIER
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:05 am

Jianyu wrote:only weight problem i got is no matter how much i eat i can't gain any idk why i wanna b around ~118-120 lbs but can't get there

also ur not aaron the black beast in the east go away lol the guy legit like has a family now there'd be 0% chance he'd ever waste that much time typing that shit do a lil research b4 u impersonate

if he did that'd be damn idk sad i guess but he's better than that i'm certain, it takes next lvl dedication to the (relatively) useless nip culture to move and become literally trans-jap (nakatsuji? like what?) lmao but hey we all got our life choices i hope he doesnt get nuked off the planet by NK god i couldnt imagine being fucking black in japan it'd be like jim crow america god bless him for putting himself thru that

nothin but love 4 my african brotha(s)

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Jianyu wrote:u put a lot of effort into that n i litearlly didnt even read it lol

we(Again, who's we) were talkin about u earlier and randy said "yinstyle was literally never good i cant believe he still cares", personally i dont care if u still care about the game but i do feel its kinda sad lol but i guess its ur life choices
Then how come you care about the opinion of someone like Randy lol

I don't mean to burst your WestCoastsbudz4life bubble, but you're referring to a man with a lowered self-esteem who's shit talked about your voice change(hormones) to me on Skype.

Call it caring, call it effort, call it whatever. I care to make an effort to be resourceful with my time.

only 1 of my friends is from the west coast, well 2 but one is from another game. and yea didn't you also do this to Will where you say randy was talking shit about him(Cuz he was lol)? we were legit just talkin about that like a week ago speak of the devil. that's some liek 8th grader shit or somethin tho lmao we r all laughing again btw(thats him gaslighting you lol), randy tellin me now how u'd pst him askin for tips and he'd tell you a bunch of bullshit n u'd worship the ground he walked on

but hey that's all in the past dont think i hold it against u(cuz uve nothing to hold against me lol) we were kids(man i was 16 when u were my age stfu) dude, takin a literal childrens game seriously (well i never did but every1 else did [still does?...] i guess lol) good times all around

BI-DECADEL-LY REMINDER: I WAS TIER 9(#CuzAdrian, shoutout to Wali, Shawn & Dan) ON AB'S LIST AND U WERE TIER 3 LOL U WERE MEIZU SASAKI / CLANLEADER / MUGEN / QUOTH (AUSSIE DAN) TIER

u gotta realize man the same shit randy talks about me, he talks about you and everyone else to everybody. Maybe the smacktalk is actually factual, why would randy go around lying, rite? he would never do such a thing!
Then that leaves the question: and why would he feel the need to talk all that good s**t about everybody? That's your 8th grader bullshit right there lmao. /r/socialskills

you two prolly remember 4 times the stuff i remember I did or say to randy, which prompts me to ask: Did I really leave such an impact on you two? or did you keep telling each other bedtime stories about me for the last 4-5 years? C'mon, out with it
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:46 am

well i mean i did literally forget you (except someone on fgunz brought you up once or twice, the few times ive been on) and you always seem to have this desire to force yourself back into my life one way or another, almost every time you come back you just respond to my posts exclusively soooo... (inb4 "cause im milking u ur a lolcow" when i literally say the same 3 things every time and u start writing essays about gunz and chess and shit lol?)

and we talk about you when you make posts, pretty much exclusively then unless we're nostalgiaing on gunz once a year or something (we remember ppl like howzer, clanleader, zix 6, lightdark, etc) usually i say "can you believe yinstyle still cares about gunz" and everyone bellows with laughter, literally almost in tears at the end of it all.

also u self-censored urself lol u can say "shit" im not gonna be offended dude. u also dont need 2 quote 5 posts
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:24 am

Jianyu wrote:well i mean i did literally forget you (except someone on fgunz brought you up once or twice, the few times ive been on) and you always seem to have this desire to force yourself back into my life one way or another, almost every time you come back you just respond to my posts exclusively soooo... (inb4 "cause im milking u ur a lolcow" when i literally say the same 3 things every time and u start writing essays about gunz and chess and shit lol?)

and we talk about you when you make posts, pretty much exclusively then unless we're nostalgiaing on gunz once a year or something (we remember ppl like howzer, clanleader, zix 6, lightdark, etc) usually i say "can you believe yinstyle still cares about gunz" and everyone(whos everyone) bellows with laughter, literally almost in tears at the end of it all.

also u self-censored urself lol u can say "shit" im not gonna be offended dude. u also dont need 2 quote 5 posts

Jianyu, 29
3195 miles away

WoSdemisewos likes to blow smoke from nuts eks DEE.
My MBTI: INTJ
If you're not a Scorpio, give up while ur ahead
If you're looking for a fling, please swipe left
I don't date short dudes, pls be at least 6ft
If you try or put effort or care, we won't last Wink
Pls don't expect an immediate reply, give it two days or check next summer
TIER 9 BAD BITCH
I don't NEED to see your puny dicks Evil or Very Mad
Swipe right and I'll tell you all about YinStyle, but I gues i forgot :^)
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Howzer on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Jianyu wrote:only weight problem i got is no matter how much i eat i can't gain any idk why i wanna b around ~118-120 lbs but can't get there

also ur not aaron the black beast in the east go away lol the guy legit like has a family now there'd be 0% chance he'd ever waste that much time typing that shit do a lil research b4 u impersonate

if he did that'd be damn idk sad i guess but he's better than that i'm certain, it takes next lvl dedication to the (relatively) useless nip culture to move and become literally trans-jap (nakatsuji? like what?) lmao but hey we all got our life choices i hope he doesnt get nuked off the planet by NK god i couldnt imagine being fucking black in japan it'd be like jim crow america god bless him for putting himself thru that

nothin but love 4 my african brotha(s)

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Jianyu wrote:u put a lot of effort into that n i litearlly didnt even read it lol

we(Again, who's we) were talkin about u earlier and randy said "yinstyle was literally never good i cant believe he still cares", personally i dont care if u still care about the game but i do feel its kinda sad lol but i guess its ur life choices
Then how come you care about the opinion of someone like Randy lol

I don't mean to burst your WestCoastsbudz4life bubble, but you're referring to a man with a lowered self-esteem who's shit talked about your voice change(hormones) to me on Skype.

Call it caring, call it effort, call it whatever. I care to make an effort to be resourceful with my time.

only 1 of my friends is from the west coast, well 2 but one is from another game. and yea didn't you also do this to Will where you say randy was talking shit about him? we were legit just talkin about that like a week ago speak of the devil. that's some liek 8th grader shit or somethin tho lmao we r all laughing again btw, randy tellin me now how u'd pst him askin for tips and he'd tell you a bunch of bullshit n u'd worship the ground he walked on

but hey that's all in the past dont think i hold it against u we were kids dude, takin a literal childrens game seriously (well i never did but every1 else did [still does?...] i guess lol) good times all around

BI-DECADEL-LY REMINDER: I WAS TIER 9 ON AB'S LIST AND U WERE TIER 3 LOL U WERE MEIZU SASAKI / CLANLEADER / MUGEN / QUOTH (AUSSIE DAN) TIER

I'm actually surprised that you've done so much "homework" on my life.  Quite frankly though Jianyu you do have a lot of free time and very very VERY few friends.

But you are wrong about a few things about me,  allow me to correct you.

It is true that I am married, been so for about 10 years now, so this wasn't a recent event.

It is true that I am Japanese and black but on my fathers side who is black he is also French and Native American.  Which makes me 1/2 Jap 1/3rd black, French and Native American.

And I never really left Japan, I merely moved my business to Hawaii which is pretty much Japan at this point.

I honestly do not know where you got your information about my life but I'll tell you what,  it's fucking creepy that I'm the object of your obsession.

I will reiterate once again since your reading comprehension skills haven't appeared to have improved over the past decade.

I am free to do as I please with my free time, I earn a great deal of money doing what I do and the best benefit is I have plenty of free time to do as I please.

So please Jianyu(as I can't be bothered to remember the names of hedgeborn like yourself) take a page from my book and do something with your life.

Howzer
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:11 pm

dud literally like... everyone knows your name n stuff lol dont tons of ppl have you added on fb? i found out thru other ppl like 4~5 years ago.

idk keep on keepin on man personally i dont get those who r real obsessed with jap culture it seems kinda shit relatively speaking from the outside like south korea culture but some ppl rly like it, i hope nk doesnt do anything stupid yknow even if i dont personally like those cultures or w/e. one thing the japs got is they keep their cities real clean thats for sure, which is cool

i guess the language is cool and u can play street fighter 3rd strike in the arcades there but idk
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Howzer on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:59 am

I deal with many obsequious people in real life,  do not become one of those people over the internet.

Since you're well informed with what's going on within this pathetic community,  what's new? Who's considered "pro"?  And why the hell do people consider 130 ping to not be laggy?

Also NK isn't an issue.  You Europeans and Americans forget Japan has the THAAD defense system.

Howzer
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:24 pm

nice word geek lol

a relatively untested system (last one was via parachute drop or something iirc was super recent too) with land radar-based discrimination thats a lil optimistic dont u think. guam has THAAD and they're (USA) unsure they could one down. at least japan got billions of bomb shelters or w/e like sk does

i dont play gunz lol
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:23 am

i never really bothered to ask but what do u actually do for a living and what do are you passionate about(sports, hobby)?
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:51 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:i never really bothered to ask but what do u actually do for a living and what do are you passionate about(sports, hobby)?

ur mom and ur mom, in that order
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:29 am

Jianyu wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:i never really bothered to ask but what do u actually do for a living and what do are you passionate about(sports, hobby)?

ur mom and ur mom, in that order

was that before or after allegedly losing your 'enthusiasm'?
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jianyu on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:32 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Jianyu wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:i never really bothered to ask but what do u actually do for a living and what do are you passionate about(sports, hobby)?

ur mom and ur mom, in that order

was that before or after allegedly losing your 'enthusiasm'?

enthusiasm?.........................
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 309
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Jeviok on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:23 am

Hey it was "Devfly" and I didn't know about any D-Style moves when I discovered it. I love you I have lots of memories from GunZ. It was fun having lots of fans and haters. Beating my detractors and random shit talkers are among my favorite memories. That and all my wins and hanging out with clan members and seeing people I taught develop and win fights and all the epic matches I've had. Thanks for the cheese. Also GunZ died long before now.
avatar
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 102
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Limits on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 am

gunz my life and it will stay like that xD
heey deviok broo

Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 205
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP GUNZ 2003-2017

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum