Latest topics
» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

» RIP GUNZ 2003-2017
by Limits Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 am

» Sumai vs PurpleSwag (My last game on FGunZ)
by Jianyu Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

» my gunz server The real duel Some pictures!
by Limits Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am

The greatest mismatch in gaming history

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The greatest mismatch in gaming history

Post by GokuLowClass on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:20 am

u suk dick

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:43 am

Only sometimes

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Deviok : blah blah blah blah
Sodium 55MG : dont care
Deviok has left the game.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:47 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
honey2433 wrote:Why would people even brag with something like this. Looks more desperate then cool O.o
shut up barbie

u dont know shit
hey talk nice to my wife

Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:48 pm

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:lol ur hilarious
tell u what, im in a good mood so I wont respond to the bollocks. Instead, I'll reply with existent proof.

gunners in 2015 have a fighting chance with their flips on, which is why glads like you shut it off. They know what we know. We only use it better.

I have the balls to fight gunners who flip and peddle and I don't feel the egotistical necessity to show the world that anymore. That's my inner game vs your inner game.

AB said that the more risk-oriented you play, the more you prove AND improve your skill. When's the last time you used W, jeff? When's the last time you were risk-prone so as to improve? Even languid handed you your asscrack in one of your videos while pressing W, yet your only replies were peddle and run. Languid showed real skill, what do you have to show for?

You don't play to improve. You roam a dead game to prove something to the world. You play GunZ for politics. The MAIN reason you lost to me in 2013 wasn't because you were rusty(as you ALWAYS claim); it was because you forgot what you had learned from cerb. You forgot what it means to be process-oriented and you got caught up trying to prove yourself to a cult of teenagers and nobodies who just started playing GunZ. Ever since I've known you, you consistently got caught up in that vicious cycle.

Here's your golden nugget. You can either start hurling negativity and more made up bullshit spoken from mouth to mouth my way, or you can take it like a get-well-soon card.
Whatever fires your wheels in the end.

Man you're making a lot of work for me because everything you said is wrong, but I'll give it a go.

1. I've never lost to you, wtf are you talking about? Every time we sparred I beat you and all you did was complain about pedal. Then I offered you a 1v1 to prove yourself against an oldgen and you lost. I'd never lose to you.

2. I've won every flip fight I've ever been in. If a gunner is overmatched against me normally, then what makes you think they'd do any better when I'm both more skilled normally AND more skilled than them with flips? You act like this is something I've never faced and overcome before.

3. Show a recording or video of you even beating anyone of note, let alone gunners who are flipping you. Or a screenshot. Or anything.

4. When's the last time I put myself at risk? Umm how about all those threads I made on multiple GunZ forums where I said I'd fight anyone without rules and they could use whatever tactics or equipment they wanted and I'd use my normal equips? And they'd get a prize for winning. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or the time when I went to kGunz seeking challenges. Or how I sat in my clan channel all day as randoms lined up to challenge me and I beat them despite how they played or their equipment, and beat all of them. I would say I put myself out there more than anyone else did. For you to even say this to me is absurd. Just read the thread. No one else has ever done anything like that before.

5. Who cares what AB says.

6. Languid was beating me by 6 kills out of a 50 round fight, and several rounds he insta'd me with that massive glitch where you get locked in animation. Yeah, handed me my ass alright. And it was far from playing at my best either.

7. What do I have to show for? Are you this stupid? Typically if other people refer to you as a legend and include you on top lists and make videos of you, it's a good sign that you've accomplished things. No one will ever remark on the great YinStyle with favorable words.

8. My entire life is about improving. Back when I wanted to be the best I took the game more seriously. I got to where I wanted to be, so in the past few years I haven't cared to challenge myself the way I used to. You play this game differently when you've been the best and among the best for many years. But you'll never understand this concept.

9. There's more to gladiator than just bum rushing forward non stop, get over this whole talk of "w" it makes you sound simple.

10. Again, I'm already proven and I don't need to prove myself anymore, hence why I'm not trying to challenge myself anymore. I don't even know what you're going on about.

11. I didn't really learn anything from Cerb other than what I took away from my fights with him and observing his playstyle. I definitely wasn't taught by anyone. And I never forgot anything, which is why I'm able to logon after not playing for a year or more and still crush people.  I've beaten every notable gladiator that has ever played throughout the years, and I did it by being self taught.

Make more shiit up please. Everything you said about me was pointless anyways because it didn't refute anything I said about how you never learn to shutup after I beat you easily or how you had to get people to help you become okay at gladiator. And why are you defending gunners now? You're such a miserable child. I think you just like to be a contrarian but all it does is make you look stupid because you argue using nonsense in the face of overwhelming facts.
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:33 am

''prove yourself against an oldgen'' what a honor Yin!

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu on Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:54 am

GokuLowClass wrote:Deviok : blah blah blah blah
Sodium 55MG : dont care
Deviok has left the game.

ok that was pretty hilarious lol
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by viper2099 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Deviok wrote:Typically if other people refer to you as a legend and include you on top lists and make videos of you, it's a good sign that you've accomplished things.

fucking loser LOLOLOL

viper2099
Mwah Gladiator
Mwah Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:30 pm

lmao hear Mikael spit truths ^
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:51 pm

but yeah deviok i feel bad for u

i deleted everything I had on gunz actually
from the source code, to notes, to models of animations, to segments of frames of animations you name it

markp took up gym and street fighter,
dylan took up physics,
jianyu took up hormones and computers,
randy took up....idfk,
roma took up his own business in app design,
Mikael/viper took up art or some shit,
lil dan took up hard ballin shot callin,
goku travels like a bich,
i do pickup shit and maths

the people u claim to have beaten moved on. when gunz was relevant, you lost to people like cyph etc and u come back a year or so later with a screenshot like you made up for it. People quit lol and they don't care about the little victory dances you do in your mom's room. you know nothing about improving, because you're obsessed about people feeding into your self-proclaimed achievements.

self taught??? come oo0o0o0o0o0on you begged randy and jetman to teach you offense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there's no such thing as self taught in gunz.

lol i admit my loss to you(unlike someone), but 27-24 is nowhere near 'easily'. No matter what you tell yourself. I don't care about my losses nor my wins. You can hang it on the wall for all I care and tell yourself about that thug yinstyle and all that. I know a truth shared by two people, one you'll never get over Smile.

Languid doesn't play more than once a month or two. The fact that you have to use scores to make up for an inevitable ass kicking-all-W by a retired glad says enough about your mindset lol.

AB kicked your ass plenty lol. He also kicked people's asses who kicked your ass plenty.

"Went to kgunz seeking challenges". Yeah you're retarded, in 2006-2007 when nobody knew how to angle or phase. Everyone point and laugh.

"I've won every flip fight I've ever been in"
Let me guess
Deviok's Ruum [F][V][NG][NI]
or some shit along that line
So much for the legendary gladiator that is diviok who lets everyone use whatever they want to beat him and STILL PREVAILS!!!!!

Yeh u did lose to me 17-13 two times in a row then I kinda quit but you stayed lol. Nice summer, I wish I went to Mykonos instead

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
HAHAHA he said contrarian :')
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum