Latest topics
» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

» RIP GUNZ 2003-2017
by Limits Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 am

» Sumai vs PurpleSwag (My last game on FGunZ)
by Jianyu Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

» my gunz server The real duel Some pictures!
by Limits Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am


Joel2k11 i have a question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Limits on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:48 am

How can you get on in life and enjoy them?
You also have mental illnesses like mine... how u can study ?
today I was driving lesson could not drive i said to my teacher i cant
and get back home i hate this life, so joel tell me pls

Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 205
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:23 am

joel drives well actualy
.
.
.
.
.
last year he drove me up the fucking wall
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:24 am

Cars are capitalism Limits, you don't need them

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Joel on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:44 am

i dont know i dont have schizophrenia or ocd i hear they are pretty paralyzing but you know
i just try to get of wif life and not think about it. I love you

during worst times i couldnt concentrate for very long couldnt study and did really bad at getting job... meds help so does positive mind. if you always think ur gonna be ill you always will be
avatar
Joel
No Life
No Life

Posts : 587
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2011-12-01

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Limits on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:49 am

So are you saying you can successfully deal with ur mentally ill ? coz my father said today that i need to work Otherwise i will be in close place so i need to start fight it and get out from home and looking for a job i think i can


Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 205
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by BoozeAddict on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:04 am

what is this, suicide hotline?

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

Posts : 367
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-03-24

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

You should take accid

Post by williewodka on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:36 am

Take acid here science:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Description fits you i guess
"Psychedelic drugs return as potential treatments for mental illness
New research confirms that psychedelic drugs are promising treatments for depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and schizophrenia "

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Posts : 1050
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Joel on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:31 am

williewodka wrote:Take acid here science:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Description fits you i guess
"Psychedelic drugs return as potential treatments for mental illness
New research confirms that psychedelic drugs are promising treatments for depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and schizophrenia "

dosage? how often? all kinda important Sad

too much will kinda have the opposite effect
avatar
Joel
No Life
No Life

Posts : 587
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2011-12-01

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Minion on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:20 am

Holy crap...
First of all what type of illness do you have? If it's something common then keep on reading since most of those are really not an illness or dissease and it is as it sounds like it's "mental" with other words, "mentally" and everything that is mentally it's more or less something that your brain has picked up and made it happen for real but it really is not, it's like hallucinating.

Taking meds will temporary give you a boost and help you but you're putting yourself into a pattern that is very hard to get out from.
Once you start with those chemicals you will feel even worse whenever you don't take them for a period.

My advice to you, go to a good psychologist who knows what he/she is doing/talking about who will mainly tell you the cause of your "illness" along with how to get better.
Doctors mainly tells you this is a dissease or illness  but it really is not. Same goes for your driving, you will eventually learn to drive, even if the conscious part of your brain can't take in the information that is needed etc your unconscious will do it through some help and repititions and that goes for anything else in life.

You asked Joel how he found hapiness in his life but that was his way, you've got to find your own and instead of thinking about how ill you are etc, try to think the opposite and do whatever that makes you happy, the rest comes with time.

Minion
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by BoozeAddict on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:54 am

Minion wrote:Holy crap...
First of all what type of illness do you have? If it's something common then keep on reading since most of those are really not an illness or dissease and it is as it sounds like it's "mental" with other words, "mentally" and everything that is mentally it's more or less something that your brain has picked up and made it happen for real but it really is not, it's like hallucinating.

Taking meds will temporary give you a boost and help you but you're putting yourself into a pattern that is very hard to get out from.
Once you start with those chemicals you will feel even worse whenever you don't take them for a period.

My advice to you, go to a good psychologist who knows what he/she is doing/talking about who will mainly tell you the cause of your "illness" along with how to get better.
Doctors mainly tells you this is a dissease or illness  but it really is not. Same goes for your driving, you will eventually learn to drive, even if the conscious part of your brain can't take in the information that is needed etc your unconscious will do it through some help and repititions and that goes for anything else in life.

You asked Joel how he found hapiness in his life but that was his way, you've got to find your own and instead of thinking about how ill you are etc, try to think the opposite and do whatever that makes you happy, the rest comes with time.

wtf are you talking about. are you one of them??

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

Posts : 367
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-03-24

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Limits on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:00 am

I'm just very concerned and disturbed that I was talking with my friend I ask him a cell phone and answer myself I talk to myself out loud room I'm very confused. What do you think about taking a headset of cell phones put songs and every time I imagine the people closest to me are my audience? I'm obssive about it, i have also ocd thought disturbing, anxitey. I'm always excited from gunz Once I was compulsively on RedSphinx I took his name and I felt really good about it. I'm excited From Gunz really. Every time I have internal unrest im feel bad and sad about life I have a split personality sometimes Can I say something and then change.

Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 205
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Joel on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:15 am

i dont know to be honest shlomi, you have to tell a doctor these things.

obssesive thoughts can also be a sign of aspergers i dont know if you should bring that up so they can do tests and whatever.

dont worry too much about the split personality thing, everyone is like that to some degree
avatar
Joel
No Life
No Life

Posts : 587
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2011-12-01

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Limits on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:21 am

ok thanks

Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 205
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:29 am

No problem!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Jeviok on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:13 pm

This thread would probably be better suited as a private message.
avatar
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 102
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Jianyu on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Limits wrote:I'm just very concerned and disturbed that I was talking with my friend I ask him a cell phone and answer myself I talk to myself out loud room I'm very confused. What do you think about taking a headset of cell phones put songs and every time I imagine the people closest to me are my audience? I'm obssive about it, i have also ocd thought disturbing, anxitey. I'm always excited from gunz Once I was compulsively on RedSphinx I took his name and I felt really good about it. I'm excited From Gunz really. Every time I have internal unrest im feel bad and sad about life I have a split personality sometimes Can I say something and then change.

sounds like ur bipolar bubba, my mom has it and is OCD (i'm ocd as fuck but i aint ocd)

should go to a pdoc if u havent
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Limits on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:00 am

o.o

Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 205
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel2k11 i have a question

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum