Latest topics
» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

» RIP GUNZ 2003-2017
by Limits Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 am

» Sumai vs PurpleSwag (My last game on FGunZ)
by Jianyu Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

» my gunz server The real duel Some pictures!
by Limits Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by happilymarried on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Posts : 946
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Jianyu on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:21 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:
Jianyu wrote:see that's like the old saying "wanna know how to figure out someones drunk? don't worry, they'll tell you" i know you're new because you say you're from ijji, when nobody who played since ijji gives a shit about the game and wouldn't possibly say that as some sort of convincing argument to save face

get real jack

Nerd who cares. Do you even remember why u played Gunz?


late happy bbday Yin

to run around on walls and chat???
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:43 pm

happilymarried wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
carbs

Jianyu wrote:see that's like the old saying "wanna know how to figure out someones drunk? don't worry, they'll tell you" i know you're new because you say you're from ijji, when nobody who played since ijji gives a shit about the game and wouldn't possibly say that as some sort of convincing argument to save face

get real jack

ur terribly unfunny
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Jianyu on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:00 pm

who's trying to be funny costco? you? look at your sig ffs, you call ANYTHING unfunny after THAT???? get fucking real LOL
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:15 am

Jianyu wrote:who's trying to be funny costco? you? look at your sig ffs, you call ANYTHING unfunny after THAT???? get fucking real LOL

yeah but that doesnt make u any less terribly-unfunny, so ur just turning the spotlight away from yourself

EDIT: oh shi-, i just realized that my sig and you have a lot in common. They both spam LOL and are a horrible troll
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Jianyu on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:37 pm

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Jianyu wrote:who's trying to be funny costco? you? look at your sig ffs, you call ANYTHING unfunny after THAT???? get fucking real LOL

yeah but that doesnt make u any less terribly-unfunny, so ur just turning the spotlight away from yourself

EDIT: oh shi-, i just realized that my sig and you have a lot in common. They both spam LOL and are a horrible troll

who's trying to be funny costco? you seem to be with that hilarious edit!! it is the year 2015 and you still care about gunz and gladiator, that alone speaks a lot to your character (you are retarded, always have been and always will be)

AND with that alone you still haven't ever gotten over the fact that i've beaten you like 20 times with records like 18-2, 19-1, etc., but instead of sucking me off like u do with the other ppl that own u (randy, lil dan, wali, etc.) you just get mad at me??? i don't understand
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:34 am

Jianyu wrote: it is the year 2015 and you still care about gunz and gladiator, that alone speaks a lot to your character

Jianyu wrote:AND with that alone you still haven't ever gotten over the fact that i've beaten you like 20 times with records like 18-2, 19-1, etc.
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by BoozeAddict on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:20 am

honey2433 wrote:
Jianyu wrote: it is the year 2015 and you still care about gunz and gladiator, that alone speaks a lot to your character

Jianyu wrote:AND with that alone you still haven't ever gotten over the fact that i've beaten you like 20 times with records like 18-2, 19-1, etc.

oh snap!

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

Posts : 367
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-03-24

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:52 am

avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:55 am

Jianyu wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Jianyu wrote:who's trying to be funny costco? you? look at your sig ffs, you call ANYTHING unfunny after THAT???? get fucking real LOL

yeah but that doesnt make u any less terribly-unfunny, so ur just turning the spotlight away from yourself

EDIT: oh shi-, i just realized that my sig and you have a lot in common. They both spam LOL and are a horrible troll

who's trying to be funny costco? you seem to be with that hilarious edit!! it is the year 2015 and you still care about gunz and gladiator, that alone speaks a lot to your character (you are retarded, always have been and always will be)

AND with that alone you still haven't ever gotten over the fact that i've beaten you like 20 times with records like 18-2, 19-1, etc., but instead of sucking me off like u do with the  other ppl that own u (randy, lil dan, wali, etc.) you just get mad at me??? i don't understand

I used to like your character, speaking of which. You had a spicy attitude like AB with a tongue to match it....., but.... your downfall was basically having the mind of bryant. Basically, you generate in-existent scores. You had the talk, but you never really had the walk. If I were to shine the flashlight on Randy, I'd find you and the BIGBADBOSSES as his shadow. You also dodged me plenty back in 2014 even after a year of quit. Just a mid tier hunting gunners into gladiator 1v1s.

Now, onto the point. I'll assume two possibilities.
1. You're trying to troll me, hence there's the red X button at the top right end of your screen. Like you said, nobody gives a flying fuck actually about your boxing literature meets gunz.

2. You actually believe the hogwash you wrote. I'll be bold and out-of-place, but lil dan and wali claimed to have quit a dead game like gunz when I challenged them to an 1v1 in my prime. Now, I come back to find both of them playing daily. Randy HAD actually quit by then. I beat people lil dan still lost to in 2013 like cal, so I'll happily tell you that your point of view doesn't match mine. GunZ, thus, is more politics than skill. I never took it beyond skill.

also 16 f cali
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by BoozeAddict on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:49 am

hello yinstyle bby, i heard you were single. How about i lighten up ur day? Mesage me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. By the way, here is my picture.

Attachment: Jessica(notvirus).jpeg.exe

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

Posts : 367
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-03-24

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by larswar on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:50 am

happy bday, yin. I was your student for a short period of time, and I enjoyed it. I also kept the lessons you taught me for life. Good luck, and you also inspired me to start working out to vent my undying amount of anger.
avatar
larswar
Badiator
Badiator

Posts : 12
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-03-14
Location : Norway

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:14 am

Lol thats the random from earlier. Surprised
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by larswar on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Who are you? Surprised
avatar
larswar
Badiator
Badiator

Posts : 12
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-03-14
Location : Norway

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Raikiboi on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 pm

They call me the cool kid

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 76
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Joel on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:51 pm

first yinstyle essay ive seen in a while. dude nice

7/10
avatar
Joel
No Life
No Life

Posts : 587
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2011-12-01

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:21 am

BoozeAddict wrote:hello yinstyle bby, i heard you were single. How about i lighten up ur day? Mesage me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. By the way, here is my picture.

Attachment: Jessica(notvirus).jpeg.exe

hungstud305
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by happilymarried on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:26 am

u laughin at my snap ?? u wanna die ???
john cena is my slave u better watch out

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Posts : 946
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:24 am

Happy birthday Jay Parmar!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Limits on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:27 pm

ya jay has bday i saw on facebook happy bday nerothesable

Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 205
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:06 am

more like
nero the disable

:^)
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum