Latest topics
» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

» RIP GUNZ 2003-2017
by Limits Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 am

» Sumai vs PurpleSwag (My last game on FGunZ)
by Jianyu Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

» my gunz server The real duel Some pictures!
by Limits Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by happilymarried on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:03 pm

WE YOUR FRIENDS MADE YOU A GIFT FOR YOUR BDAY
HAPPY BDAY TO YUUUU
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ALL PICTURES WERE TAKEN SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS PROJECT

commander of the project: me
vice-commander: ninette
participants: me, ninette, shlomi, alex

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Posts : 946
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:08 pm

LOL

Happy birthday faggot. :3
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:10 pm

LMFAO motherfucking masterpiece is becoming my wallpaper
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Hanoobs on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Happy birthday ya yin, nice wallpepper
avatar
Hanoobs
Qwerdf

Posts : 240
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:54 pm

happy bday iyinstyle

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Limits on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:12 pm

looool happy bday kostas ruusian name

Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 205
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by ThaChamp on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:57 am

i havent laughed this hard since a long time
avatar
ThaChamp
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 55
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-06-10

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:19 am

dont choke sal
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by ThaChamp on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:31 am

ur the one who should be choking


-> (reference to pic)
avatar
ThaChamp
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 55
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-06-10

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:56 am

tea
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Jianyu on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:59 am

Limits wrote:looool happy bday kostas ruusian name

na its just a greek name, it's short for konstantine (constantine alt. spelled)
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:06 am

Jianyu wrote:
Limits wrote:looool happy bday kostas ruusian name

na its just a greek name, it's short for konstantine (constantine alt. spelled)

HEY

if u have time to say that u have time to say happy bday
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:37 am

Damn, see thats what happens. Now he demands it
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Jianyu on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:47 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Jianyu wrote:
Limits wrote:looool happy bday kostas ruusian name

na its just a greek name, it's short for konstantine (constantine alt. spelled)

HEY

if u have time to say that u have time to say happy bday

who even r u LOL
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Jianyu wrote:im dumb

But srsly, who the fuck are u? lol
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Jianyu on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:20 pm

o haha well this is awkward, i guess u weren't around when good ppl played this game
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Around since ijji. Guess u werent good enough to be noticed wink
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Jianyu on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:48 pm

see that's like the old saying "wanna know how to figure out someones drunk? don't worry, they'll tell you" i know you're new because you say you're from ijji, when nobody who played since ijji gives a shit about the game and wouldn't possibly say that as some sort of convincing argument to save face

get real jack
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:33 pm

thats some logic I cant argue bout
i must be new
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Jianyu on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:43 pm

ur on the right path, you know when you're wrong and u admit to it. i like that, ur ok in my book kid
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by honey2433 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Ur adorable when ur silly
Wanna exchange hugs??
avatar
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 134
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-05-16

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Jianyu on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:30 pm

gladiator community then gladiator community now what the frick happened people???
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 23
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by happilymarried on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Posts : 946
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by GokuLowClass on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:36 am

Jianyu wrote:see that's like the old saying "wanna know how to figure out someones drunk? don't worry, they'll tell you" i know you're new because you say you're from ijji, when nobody who played since ijji gives a shit about the game and wouldn't possibly say that as some sort of convincing argument to save face

get real jack

Nerd who cares. Do you even remember why u played Gunz?


late happy bbday Yin

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Posts : 2532
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINSTYLE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum