Latest topics
» RIP GUNZ 2003-2017
by Jeviok Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:23 am

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Howzer Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 am

» Sumai vs PurpleSwag (My last game on FGunZ)
by Jianyu Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

» my gunz server The real duel Some pictures!
by Limits Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am

» Hello
by Limits Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:49 am


my top game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my top game

Post by williewodka on Mon May 07, 2012 12:31 am


fukn noob team cant do shiit and stuff.
i went at bot
then at vert?
then mid
destroyin all minions
and they fukle me with ff

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Posts : 1050
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by GokuLowClass on Mon May 07, 2012 12:34 am

How cute :3 Smile))

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Posts : 2532
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by RedSphinx on Mon May 07, 2012 1:34 am


Team always suck.
avatar
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Posts : 713
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by mark on Mon May 07, 2012 2:57 am

RedSphinx wrote:
Team always suck.
well sometimes you do lose cuz your team is fucking terrible

mark
i suk dick and tugalord is so superior

Posts : 601
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by RedSphinx on Mon May 07, 2012 3:03 am

well sometimes you do lose cuz your team is fucking terrible
Of course, we are humans, just saying that its team's fault all the time is silly thing to do. Because nearly every thread about LoL here is like: Woah, my team sucks.
avatar
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Posts : 713
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by williewodka on Mon May 07, 2012 3:18 am

RedSphinx wrote:
well sometimes you do lose cuz your team is fucking terrible
Of course, we are humans, just saying that its team's fault all the time is silly thing to do. Because nearly every thread about LoL here is like: Woah, my team sucks.
this ws my first game actually xDD dont understand shit of it

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Posts : 1050
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by GokuLowClass on Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 am

williewodka wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
well sometimes you do lose cuz your team is fucking terrible
Of course, we are humans, just saying that its team's fault all the time is silly thing to do. Because nearly every thread about LoL here is like: Woah, my team sucks.
this ws my first game actually xDD dont understand shit of it
You are lucky that you didn't play your first time with kae and william and stuff lol.

You did quite well compared to me xD. Imma add you later today.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Posts : 2532
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by williewodka on Mon May 07, 2012 4:06 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
williewodka wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
well sometimes you do lose cuz your team is fucking terrible
Of course, we are humans, just saying that its team's fault all the time is silly thing to do. Because nearly every thread about LoL here is like: Woah, my team sucks.
this ws my first game actually xDD dont understand shit of it
You are lucky that you didn't play your first time with kae and william and stuff lol.

You did quite well compared to me xD. Imma add you later today.
i think they are lucky i didnt play with them :p i didnt even finish the toturial xD

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Posts : 1050
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by GokuLowClass on Mon May 07, 2012 4:27 am

williewodka wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
williewodka wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
well sometimes you do lose cuz your team is fucking terrible
Of course, we are humans, just saying that its team's fault all the time is silly thing to do. Because nearly every thread about LoL here is like: Woah, my team sucks.
this ws my first game actually xDD dont understand shit of it
You are lucky that you didn't play your first time with kae and william and stuff lol.

You did quite well compared to me xD. Imma add you later today.
i think they are lucky i didnt play with them :p i didnt even finish the toturial xD
True lol

My first game Sad
http://www.euglads.com/t803-goku-go-away-you

They were all the max level and had more then 1.000 games of experience Sad.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Posts : 2532
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by williewodka on Tue May 08, 2012 4:19 am


wroahh i made a kill !! and i grunted alot

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Posts : 1050
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by GokuLowClass on Tue May 08, 2012 4:21 am

williewodka wrote:
wroahh i made a kill !! and i grunted alot
add shloot !!

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Posts : 2532
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by williewodka on Tue May 08, 2012 5:15 am

sloot ? echtwaar? waarom? Rolling Eyes

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Posts : 1050
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by GokuLowClass on Tue May 08, 2012 5:19 am

williewodka wrote:sloot ? echtwaar? waarom? Rolling Eyes
Shloot

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Posts : 2532
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by sillyfishy on Tue May 08, 2012 5:35 am

dont hes shlit
avatar
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 1564
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by williewodka on Tue May 08, 2012 8:42 am


yeee, backpeddle works for every game

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Posts : 1050
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: my top game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum