Latest topics
» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

» RIP GUNZ 2003-2017
by Limits Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 am

» Sumai vs PurpleSwag (My last game on FGunZ)
by Jianyu Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

» my gunz server The real duel Some pictures!
by Limits Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am


Would you please fuck off

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Capslock on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:58 am

leden
1 235 554



Stijl populariteit
hardcore 41%
hardstyle 40%
oldschool 31%
house 29%
techno 27%
early hardcore 25%
r&b 21%
hiphop 21%
club 20%
trance 18%
hardhouse 18%
industrial hardcore 17%
electro 16%
terror 15%
hardtrance 14%
darkcore 14%
classics 13%
harddance 12%
drum & bass 12%
lounge 11%
jump 11%
speedcore 10%
disco 10%
urban 10%
techhouse 7%
minimal 7%
progressive 5%
tekno 5%
schranz 5%
early rave 4%
latin 4%
frenchcore 4%
reggaeton 3%
dubstep 3%
early hardstyle 3%
funk 3%
happy hardcore 3%
soul 3%
groove 3%
breakbeat 2%
eclectic 2%
acidtechno 2%
breakcore 2%
acid 2%
goa 2%
jungle 1%
2step 1%
raw hardstyle 1%
hardtechno 1%
garage 1%
french tek 1%
ambient 1%
UK hardcore 1%
triphop 1%
deephouse 1%
reggae 1%
psytrance 1%
tribal house 0%
new beat 0%
dirty house 0%
salsa 0%
dancehall 0%
punk 0%
ska 0%
dub 0%
eurodance 0%
percussion 0%
classical 0%
afro 0%
chiptune 0%
grime 0%

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 72
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Shlayg on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 pm

And why is this thread being carried on so much? Everyone has different opinions. Can't we just accept that nao and go back to win cat threads or some shit?

*sniff*
avatar
Shlayg
Admin

Posts : 1447
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Capslock on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:08 pm

GimpFuck wrote:Skrillex being attacked by a bee


&& FRONTLINER IS SO WIN
yeee frontliner is always a win
that song dream dust is 1 of my favourites atm Very Happy
and he's gonna play a live set on hardbass Very Happy


Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 72
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Capslock on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 pm

WRUM! wrote:
Capslock wrote:leden
1 235 554



Stijl populariteit
hardcore 41%
hardstyle 40%
oldschool 31%
house 29%
. . .
Again, popularity polls are no guarantee for quality. For example, more people live in apartment flats than in houses, however this does not prove that either an apartment or house is superior :]. In order to compare a house and a flat a you'd need different criteria.

Same goes for music.
so wrum what do you like ???
and which parties have you gone too???
and what was your opinion of the parties ??

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 72
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Capslock on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:27 pm

WRUM! wrote:
Capslock wrote:
WRUM! wrote:
Capslock wrote:leden
1 235 554



Stijl populariteit
hardcore 41%
hardstyle 40%
oldschool 31%
house 29%
. . .
Again, popularity polls are no guarantee for quality. For example, more people live in apartment flats than in houses, however this does not prove that either an apartment or house is superior :]. In order to compare a house and a flat a you'd need different criteria.

Same goes for music.
so wrum what do you like ???
and which parties have you gone too???
and what was your opinion of the parties ??
Any type of music that you can dance to or sing. Just jumping around on the spot and air-guitaring/headbanging do not count as dancing. So pretty much I listen to a wide range of music with the exception of some genres.

I don't go to parties in the same sense that you probably mean (large possibly international events). I have gone to rock/RnB concerts (when famous groups visit) and do go to clubs/discotheques, tho.

I haven't gone to hard style parties as it is not my thing, judging from clips I've seen I don't really intend to either.
Lol u sound like a bore to me wrum
u go to a party u gonna rub your chin and tell your friend how good they are playing.
WELL HAVE FUN NOW FUK OFF


Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 72
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Shlayg on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:40 pm

WRUM! wrote:
Capslock wrote:
u go to a party u gonna rub your chin and tell your friend how good they are playing.
Didn't get what this was supposed to mean.

So let me get this straight. All musical genres except hardstyle, dubstep and several shades of heavy/death metal are boring? How? Explain, please.

Why dubstep? HE WAS BEING QUIET! WHY BRING HIM INTO IT BROMEO.
avatar
Shlayg
Admin

Posts : 1447
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:44 pm

GimpFuck wrote:And why is this thread being carried on so much? Everyone has different opinions. Can't we just accept that nao and go back to win cat threads or some shit?

*sniff*
wtf so cute
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by sillyfishy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:54 pm

WRUM! wrote:
Capslock wrote:leden
1 235 554



Stijl populariteit
hardcore 41%
hardstyle 40%
oldschool 31%
house 29%
. . .
Again, popularity polls are no guarantee for quality. For example, more people live in apartment flats than in houses, however this does not prove that either an apartment or house is superior :]. In order to compare a house and a flat a you'd need different criteria.

Same goes for music.
goku has really putted me into discussing-mode so here i go ;D
people listen to a specific style of music because in their opinion that one is better than another one. so if a million people listen to hardstyle and only half a million listens to heavy metal, that means that hardstyle is 'better' to most people (even though it might be easier to make).

taking your example:
If more people live in apartment flats than in houses, it doesn't say anything about which is superior, it says more about which costs more. However if all apartment flats cost just as much as houses, you can see which is liked more by looking at the amount of inhabitants. If more people live in houses while it costs just as much as an apartment flat, it probably means a house is superior. And since you don't have to pay for music..
avatar
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 1564
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:15 pm

hey guys you realize objective superiority doesnt apply to music right
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:21 pm

WRUM! wrote:
*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:hey guys you realize objective superiority doesnt apply to music right
Indeed. I'm axqually trying to explain how more popular does not mean better. It also depends on who does the poll and what the target group is yaddayadda..
youre wrong though tcheh
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 pm

WRUM! wrote:
*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:
WRUM! wrote:
*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:hey guys you realize objective superiority doesnt apply to music right
Indeed. I'm axqually trying to explain how more popular does not mean better. It also depends on who does the poll and what the target group is yaddayadda..
youre wrong though tcheh
LIES AND SLANDER!
nah
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by sillyfishy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Well in this case people don't use the chorded keyboards because 1. they have never heard of it (like me), or 2. because it's hard to learn (or to find a good way to learn it), or 3. just because they find it gay or weird to use it idk.

With music:
1. This doesn't matter that much (most people have heard of most music genres).
2. You don't have to learn to listen to music.
3. Could be a reason why useage and quality aren't linked that much, maybe everyone in the world thinks hardstyle is actualy the best music genre, but many think that it's gay to listen to it. Kinda doubt it though Sad

More popular does mean better. How else would you decide what's better? Hey this music sounds like total shit I can't even listen to it for 5 seconds, but it's harder to make than this amazing tune everyone in the world loves so it's better.

im getting tired so bye bye Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect I love you Sleep Sleep Sleep
avatar
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 1564
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:35 pm

jk this is the best

if you disagree youre wrong

_________________
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:38 pm

sillyfishy wrote:Well in this case people don't use the chorded keyboards because 1. they have never heard of it (like me), or 2. because it's hard to learn (or to find a good way to learn it), or 3. just because they find it gay or weird to use it idk.

With music:
1. This doesn't matter that much (most people have heard of most music genres).
2. You don't have to learn to listen to music.
3. Could be a reason why useage and quality aren't linked that much, maybe everyone in the world thinks hardstyle is actualy the best music genre, but many think that it's gay to listen to it. Kinda doubt it though Sad

More popular does mean better. How else would you decide what's better? Hey this music sounds like total shit I can't even listen to it for 5 seconds, but it's harder to make than this amazing tune everyone in the world loves so it's better.

im getting tired so bye bye Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect I love you Sleep Sleep Sleep
chorded ones arent actually harder to learn or anyhtign thoguh

"thers no better way" is such a dumb argument youre a noob sillyfish -15 respect
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Asunyan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:31 pm

"More popular does mean better"

lal wtf

_________________
avatar
Asunyan
Forum Deity [RETIRED]
Forum Deity [RETIRED]

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by [A]ncient on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Can you not let this annoying music 'hardstyle, dubstyle, hardcore,..' die already <.Even reading about it annoys me. All your music is equally gay, boring and stupid.
It all sounds the same and lacks real sophistication. It's not our fault that you drug addicted nubcakes like to bounce on them bass. Sigh...

Ooh and : Rock, alternative, metal FTW.
- end rant.

_________________
avatar
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

Posts : 1616
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2010-07-23

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by [A]ncient on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:30 pm

WRUM! wrote:The vote is unanimous! I am hereby sending it to the moon. Enjoy, gentlemen :].

Please do, you have my blessing, but be sure to send the other crap with it^^.

_________________
avatar
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

Posts : 1616
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2010-07-23

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:41 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:
Andy Dus Fresne wrote:No,
1.The Beatles
2. Led Zeppelin
3. Roy Rogers
Only the beatles are close to the level of Queen !!
Queen like 15 i dunno.
Bear witness...to the might of led zuplin, best kk flikker

_________________
Let it be true in your heart that there is an almighty pioneer of this universe.
The Anti-Christ will rise again.
PPPawnd.
avatar
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Posts : 1802
Reputation : -220
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 23
Location : Down in the cellar, preaching on a soapbox.

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Capslock on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:08 am

WRUM! wrote:
Capslock wrote:
u go to a party u gonna rub your chin and tell your friend how good they are playing.
Didn't get what this was supposed to mean.

So let me get this straight. All musical genres except hardstyle, dubstep and several shades of heavy/death metal are boring? How? Explain, please.
U SOUND LIKE A BORE.....
wasnt talkin about music here
NOW FUK OFF

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 72
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Capslock on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:26 am

[A]ncient wrote:Can you not let this annoying music 'hardstyle, dubstyle, hardcore,..' die already <.<!
Even reading about it annoys me. All your music is equally gay, boring and stupid.
It all sounds the same and lacks real sophistication. It's not our fault that you drug addicted nubcakes like to bounce on them bass. Sigh...

Ooh and : Rock, alternative, metal FTW.
- end rant.
i think hardstyle/dubstyle/hardcore isnt dying
but i think rock, alternative, metal isn't rly growing bigger..
it's more like
it's dying...
ENTERECHT !!! KK HERRIEE!!!


Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 72
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Shlayg on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:37 am

Capslock are you going to any big festivals next year
avatar
Shlayg
Admin

Posts : 1447
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by [A]ncient on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:55 am

Capslock wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:Can you not let this annoying music 'hardstyle, dubstyle, hardcore,..' die already <.Even reading about it annoys me. All your music is equally gay, boring and stupid.
It all sounds the same and lacks real sophistication. It's not our fault that you drug addicted nubcakes like to bounce on them bass. Sigh...

Ooh and : Rock, alternative, metal FTW.
- end rant.
i think hardstyle/dubstyle/hardcore isnt dying
but i think rock, alternative, metal isn't rly growing bigger..
it's more like
it's dying...
ENTERECHT !!! KK HERRIEE!!!


I never said it was dying, I'm saying it has to die..

_________________
avatar
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

Posts : 1616
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2010-07-23

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Capslock on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:05 am

GimpFuck wrote:Capslock are you going to any big festivals next year
hardbass
masters of hardcore
dominator
decibell
mysteryland
defqon
http://www.suicide.org/
and prob more


Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 72
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by sillyfishy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 am

did you win the lottery Shocked
avatar
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 1564
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Capslock on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:05 am

sillyfishy wrote:did you win the lottery Shocked
lol party is cheap compared to smoking weed

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 72
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum